A few of the barebones plugins most modded server use are as follows:
- GatherManager – Modifies how much of each resource is given on gathering.
- N-Teleportation – The absolute goto teleportation plugin.
- Enhanced Ban System – Allows banning via IP which isn’t allowed by default in Rust.
- Better Loot – Allows you to build a Custom Loot table for your server.
- Quick Smelt – Enabled Faster Smelting of Ores.
- Fancy Drop – Customization of AirDrops and their contents.
- Death Notes – a Basic
- Kits – Enable Kit Based Items to be claimed by players.
- Instant Craft – Enable the crafting of items in bulk instantly.
- BGrade – Allow building into a specific grade without the need to upgrade.
- NoEscape – Counter some of the exploits that come with modded servers, disabling certain features during combat/raiding.
- Clans –
Allowplayers to make a group / clan disable friendly fire between each other.
- Remover Tool – Allows users to remove entities at any time.
If you want to find more plugins please head over to this article